The Home Studio Kit can be used to quickly assemble a television broadcast-quality at-home educational production location. In combination with an iNet.Live device, a 1080i live feed can be produced in a home setting and delivered to another location for viewing, webcast to desktops and mobile devices and/or captured for asynchronous viewing. The Home Studio Kit contains all the equipment necessary to produce, transmit and capture a high quality home production.
Home Studio Kit
The Home Studio Kit can be used to quickly assemble a broadcast-quality home-based lecture production location. Using an iNet.Live Playa device, a 1080i live feed can be produced in a home setting and delivered to viewers in multiple ways.
The Home Studio Kit consists of the following items:
- HD camera and accessories (including tripod, lapel mic and cables)
- Transport case (watertight, crushproof and dustproof)
- iNet.Live encoder/decoder
- Video switcher for managing multiple inputs and picture-in-picture mode.
Available for rent or purchase. Contact us for more details.
- Deliver courses from a home office or shared location with other faculty members
- Deliver Guest Lectures in broadcast and theatre quality resolution
- Avoid data-loss, pixelation or any other video degradation for a perfect video experience every time
- Stream Live and Webcast to a sharable video page with embedded code for sharing on web pages and learning management systems
- Capture the live stream and share a video link for asynchronous viewing